Sunday, January 10, 2010

Contract offer for Kernite á 250 ISK

soo ich hab mal versucht unsere Geschäfte erneut zum laufen zu bringen und unseren Hauptabnehmer von Kernite in Old Man Star und Hulmate kontaktiert!

und tatsächlich hat er ein Angebot für uns 2 Millionen Stück Kernite à 250ISK abzuliefern in Hulmate... umgerechnet in Sprünge sind das 100x 7 Sprünge insgesamt bei einem Frachtvolumen von 20k....etwas heftig... aber denkt mal drüber nach ev kann ich auch einen von Foxxies Corp Member begeistern und 1-2 Stunden mit seinem Freighter zu helfen...aber mal schaun...

hier die Korrespondenz:
Kernite Supply
From: Reina delOro
Sent: 2010.01.10 09:51
To: RU4Given,

Dear RU4Given!
Im writing you this mail in the name of the Eyes of Ore Corp, which delivered most of your kernite buying orders in Old Man Star last week. We were delighted by your offers and it would be a honor if we could build up further business connection. We are just a small corporation but we are highly motivated and versatile. Pls take our request into consideration and note us if your planing to stock up your ore supplies!

Sincerely,
Reina del Oro(CEO)

--------------------------------
Re: Kernite Supply
From: RU4Given
Sent: 2010.01.10 10:05
To: Reina delOro,

Thank you,

Kernite's real value is only about 90 or so.. I sell in Old man star, and my supply was a little low, so I had the buy order up... I probabaly wont need more there for about 3 months or so...

I'm still a little low in Hulmate if you want to send some there and contract it to me... That buy order was 250 per unit.. I need about another 2 million units there???

--------------------------------
Re: Re: Kernite Supply
From: Reina delOro
Sent: 2010.01.10 10:42
To: RU4Given,

Dear RU4Given,

Thanks for your fast reply and that great offer! How long would we have for delivering?
Unfortunately nobody in our corp is able to fly a freighter so we will have to master around 100 timesx6 jumps + mining that amount of ore fulfilling your contract. I will discuss this matter with my comerades and contact you again soon.

Sincerely.
Reina delOro(CEO)

No comments:

Post a Comment